More to Explore
- Every Book Has a Story
- Blog Hop Schedule
- Public Showings of SSOBB Quilts
- The SSOBB
- Chris Ballard
- Hilda Bakke
- Heidi Burkhardt
- Belinda from Texas
- Kathy French
- Cathy Labath
- Valerie Levy
- Cherie Moore
- Glenda Parks
- Julie Post
- Julie Sefton
- Nancy Stevens
- Brenda Suderman
- Lynne Tyler
- Debbie Voigt
- See Rock City - A Quilt Story
- Before and After Quilting
- You Did WHAT With Your Quilt?
- Tutorial - Free Pieced Trees
- Additional Resources and Suggested Reading
Monday, May 15, 2017
Lynne's Red Barn Block
This is the second barn block that Lynne loaned
to me for use in two recent classes.
The red Weare barn block measures 25" tall x 31" wide.
If you double click the photo, it will supersize.
I love how she pieced the floodlight.
Just look at the tiny details she pieced into the barn doors and windows.
Fabric choices really do matter.
Thank you Lynne for sharing your barns with my students!