Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Turquoise Barn - Trying Something New



I tried something new with this barn quilt.

I used solids and a minimalist approach.

I rather like it.




Quilted using the elongated zig zag stitch  
and walking foot on my Bernina 
with a medium gray Aurifil thread.




I took it along during my recent Something Fishy photo shoot.




This is one gorgeous gate
and it makes a spectacular shadow.




 The turquoise barn posting on a bike rack 
near the Memphis College of Art.




And soaking up some rays.




The back features four fast finish triangles.




18" x 21" 

I need to make another barn using solids . . . 


1 comment:

  1. Very unique! I really like it! Creative photography too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts!