Wednesday, April 6, 2016

From the AQS Blog




Look what I found in the latest AQS newsletter . . . 


"Sitting down to read Build-A-Barn: No Pattern Construction by Julie Sefton, 
I didn’t know quite what to expect. I was in for a treat.

All the barn pictures made me miss home. 

I could smell the leather and horse tack.

Hearing her story gave me courage to try new things. 
I appreciate her honesty and the sharing the struggles of her barn journey. 
Several times I chimed in with a ‘me too’ or ‘amen’ 
remembering those familiar growing pains a project goes through. 
How encouraging to hear the ups and downs 
of the creative process of another quilter.

But that’s not all!

Julie doesn’t stop there, she takes you by the hand 
and leads you through her barn building process step by step. 
Her versions help you to see the process. 
From skies and landscapes to chickens and cows
 she doesn’t leave out a detail. 
With constant words of encouragement, 
she shares the wisdom of her experiences 
making a path for your creative journey.

It’s a step on the wild side, 
where the creative wildflowers bloom, 
but it sure looks like fun! 

Find your copy right HERE."

–Betsey

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I don't think you could ask for a better review than that Julie! Betsey is a total sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts!